Do you have a tree or a shrub in your lawn that you are worried about? Concerns regarding tree risks are not constrained to residential/commercial property managers only; they are crucial for homeowners as well. As a certified tree care company knowledgeable in tree preservation and risk assessment, Joles Tree Service offers qualitative assessment services based on the most current industry standards.
During the risk assessment, our staff will identify conditions which put your trees at risk. We will look for:
• Weak form or structural issues in young trees
• Structural integrity in older trees
• Symptoms of decay, cracks, splits, weakly attached branches, saturated soils, poor architecture, and root problems
• Threats, including diseases, mites, and insects, just to name a few
Some of these defects are noticeable just via visual inspections; however, others require a more comprehensive kind of evaluation. For this, we use high-tech modern equipment to assess the severity of the defects.
As part of the assessment process, you will also get preventive maintenance recommendations to minimize risk and avert danger in the future. Some of the remedial treatments we recommend to minimize risk include:
• Tree trimming/pruning to reduce branch weight
• Installation of structural supports to help restrain branch movement during storms.
• For the case where treatment does not effectively minimize the risk, tree removal is done to maintain safety.
Recognizing and minimizing tree risk not only improves the safety of your residence but also boosts the health of your trees. To learn more about our tree preservation and risk assessment service, get in touch with us today at (225) 938-8733.
We have the knowledge and skills you’re searching for when it comes to saving the trees on your property. We can take care of: